Latest Blog Posts - Simpleng Luto
- Pancit Batoon Jan 26, 2016Pancit Bato is a kind of noodle originated in the province of Camarines Sur in Bicol region in a municipality known as Bato. So we know already why it is called Pancit Bato.Usually this serves as a miryenda or snacks, but in a simple family...
- Paksiw na Pataon Sep 11, 2015 in MeatThis is one of my favorite dish too, preparing this is a simple as 1, 2, 3. A one Simpleng Luto that you can add on your cook books and in your lists of dishes.Ingredients3 1/4 pounds pig's feet, rinsed and patted dry1 1/2 cups vinegar1 1/2 cups wate...
- Fluffy Scrambled Egg
- Ginataang Talakitokon Sep 4, 2015 in FishTalakitok or Cavalla Fish (refer to wikipedia), as a simple Juan I find it a bit pricy than Tilapia that I usually use in cooking this kind of recipe. A ginataang Isda or Fish cooked in coconut milk a one delicious food for a simple filipino family.
- Pork Sinigangon Feb 10, 2015 in MeatOne of the favorite viand of my son, he loves it a lot specially when sour is a bit over than normal taste and the soup is somewhat thick. He always requested it to mommy to cook for us over the weekend. This recipe is also one of the most or commonl...
- Sauteed Asparagus In Garlic
- Scrambled Eggs In Tomato with cheese
- Pork Menudo with Cheese
- Corn-Si-Log (Corned Beef, Sinangag, Itlog)