Latest Blog Posts - The Cat Scoop
- How to Tame Feral Kittenson Aug 23, 2014 in Cat TrainingIn many cases, adult feral cats cannot be acclimated to living in captivity in a family environment. But, it is possible to tame a feral kitten. It's easiest to tame feral kittens when they are younger than eight weeks old. They are little spo...
- Train Cat to Use the Toilet
- My Cat is Peeing in the Bathtub
- Types of Tabby Patternson Aug 4, 2014 in MiscellaneousClassic Tabby A classic tabby cat has bold, swirling patterns on its sides, often resembling a bullseye.. In some regions, a classic tabby pattern may also be referred to as a "blotched tabby." Mackerel Tabby A mackerel tabby cat has narrow stripes t...
- Vocal Cat Breeds
- How to Clean Your Cat’s Ears
- Hairless Cat Breeds
- Cat Wall Border
- Cat Hammock Video
- Healthy Cat Treats