Latest Blog Posts - The Part Time Grappler
- Academy Review: Eddie Kone Academy of Jiujitsu HQ
- Have you ever been in love with Jiujitsu?
- BJJ / Grappling tips: Passing the half guard: Dealing with the Underhook
- 10 Gift Ideas for Gracie / Brazilian jiujitsu Practitionerson Nov 25, 2016 in Fora do tatameAre you looking for jiujitsu gift ideas? Excellent!I’ve put together a list of 10 jiujitsu holiday gift ideas for you.Here we go:1. Exercise cardsThese BODYWEIGHT Exercise Cards / Training Planner combos are great for both motivation and plann...
- BJJ / Grappling Tips: How to pull guard in competition
- BJJ Gi review: Flow Kimonos Pro Series
- Why is Gracie Jiujitsu appropriate as a Self Defence Art?
- BJJ / Grappling Tips: How to leglock like Garry Tonon
- BJJ / Grappling Tips: Escape Side Controlon Aug 15, 2016 in Técnicas e conceitosThursday sessions at Eddie Kone Academy of jiujitsu focus on NoGi training and Striking For MMA. It is not unlikely to walk onto the mat and see the main class to be run by an experienced coach while Eddie is on the side taking a student through thei...
- BJJ / Grappling tips: Master Rickson Gracie's advice on training part time vs full time