Latest Blog Posts - UAE Visa Rules
- UAE industries where you can change jobs any timeon Jan 11, 2017 in UAE Labour LawThe Labour Law recognises that certain professionals shall be free to change their employment at any point in time. This is in accordance with Article 2 of the Ministerial Order No (13) of 1991 on 'The organisation of the transfer of sponsorships of...
- UAE issues new rules for online payments
- Unique opportunity to partner with Malayalam Romantic Film Project
- Anti-Fraud Law got approval in U.A.Eon Jan 3, 2017 in Anti-Fraud LawA new law aimed at combating counterfeit goods and other commercial fraud has been approved by President His Highness Shaikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan. The new law, issued by Shaikh Khalifa on December 12 and published in the official gazette, r...
- Mandatory Dubai health insurance deadline getting extension
- New domestic worker insurance plan launched in U.A.E
- Indian Passport rules liberalized
- Independent Execution Court established in Dubai
- No more extensions for health insurance in Dubai, Employers, sponsors will face penalties
- Sheikh Mohammed issues law on free zones and special development zones in Dubai