Latest Blog Posts - Bilingual Babes
- Update (very long overdue!!!)on Apr 12, 2014Schmoo, age 1Schmoo, age 9Pan-Pan, age 1Pan-Pan, age 6Here are my ickle bilingual babes, all grown-up! My experiment of raising children in a language that is not my mother tongue and that I am, at best, only 'proficient' in, has worked a treat: Both...
- REVIEW: Plushkies
- RESOURCES: 5 fascinating things I've learned about Mandarin
- RAISING BILINGUAL CHILDREN: Get kids talking game
- RAISING MULTICULTURAL CHILDREN: Magic skin
- RESOURCES: Our Mandarin products & wishlist
- RAISING BILINGUAL CHILDREN: Not that kind of mum!on Jun 15, 2013 in bilingual childrenPiano practiseYummy Mummy, the buzzword of the our time! It seems that women like me are meant to be running blue chip companies from our kitchen tables in between breastfeeding, making jam and growing our own herbs. It all seems like a long way away...
- CRAFTS: Building a cardboard castleon Jun 8, 2013 in children's craftsFirst, we gathered all of our old cardboard boxes together to see how we could best design our castle. We decided our castle had to have a moat and a drawbridge, so we started there, by painting the inside of one of the larger boxes blue for wat...
- RAISING MULTICULTURAL CHILDREN: French macarons
- RAISING MULTILINGUAL CHILDREN: Mandarin progress